ScreenPlayLab

ScreenPlayLab is more than 3,800 upbeat producers, actors, writers, directors, agents and executives helping each other in their careers at studios and networks.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Get Your Geek on at SCALE on Feb 10-11th


February 10-11, 2007, 10:15am to 5:30pm
Los Angeles Airport Westin
5400 West Century
Exhibits pass cost $10
Conference pass cost is $60, but see below for half-price tickets


LinuxMovies.org is a group of more than 300 motion technologists, and CinePaint is software used in the motion picture industry on movies such as 'Harry Potter' and 'Spider-Man'. I've led both projects for many years. We'll have a booth at the Fifth Annual Southern California Linux Expo. Come by to see me and other guests. I'll be answering questions about CinePaint, Glasgow and Linux in the motion picture industry.

Get half price conference tickets! Email me for a special code to get into the conference for half price. When you write me please put 'CinePaint at SCALE' in the subject so I can't miss your email. I get a lot of email!

Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home