ScreenPlayLab

ScreenPlayLab is more than 3,800 upbeat producers, actors, writers, directors, agents and executives helping each other in their careers at studios and networks.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy holidays and exciting news!


Our screenplay, The Corset Diaries, is now being read by the manager of
one of the top ten highest grossing Hollywood actresses, the production
company for one of the top ten highest grossing movies of 2005, and
another top production company with a first look deal at Paramount. The
Corset Diaries is a comedy romp set in England with a strong
30-something American woman as the lead.

Today is traditionally a day of gifts and expressing thanks. I have a
lot of thanks to express to my partner Gabrielle Pantera, who possessed
the ambition and connections to option a bestselling novel. And, I'm
grateful to you and all my friends in ScreenplayLab for your
encouragement and unflagging support. Thank you so much!

When Gabrielle and I launched ScreenplayLab in 2005 we had a theory that
working with actors and a live audience would empower writers to write
better comedy. It seems to have worked. According our agent Karl Sanger,
the response from the first production company to have read The Corset
Diaries is glowing. Gabrielle and I have been asked for a meeting in
January with a famous production company!

Last week at my birthday party we had more than thirty guests. I wish
everyone from ScreenplayLab could have come. For those who did come, or
sent me a note, or gave me a present, or if you were too busy for any of
that but directed a kind thought my way, thank you! What a great group
of people! You guys rock!

Happy holidays!

Robin
--
www.ScreenplayLab.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home