ScreenPlayLab

ScreenPlayLab is more than 3,800 upbeat producers, actors, writers, directors, agents and executives helping each other in their careers at studios and networks.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

ScreenPlayLab REMINDER: See You Tonight

Hi. Got your RSVP for tonight's event. Look forward to seeing you.

Tonight's event is happening from 7pm to 10pm at the Sidebar by Wolfgang Puck in the Regency Beverly Wilshire at Wilshire and Rodeo in Beverly Hills. Even if it's been a long day for you, please bring your most upbeat self in order to make the most positive impression possible on everyone you meet.

I'll be seated near the door to make it easier to find me. I'll be signing people in and would appreciate you seeking me out so I don't miss anyone. By the way, the Sidebar is open to guests of the hotel too, not just for ScreenPlayLab.

Some people are coming with an intention to network specifically with producers or writers or agents or whoever. Someone seeking producers, for example, may ask you if there are any producers you like as a way to open an interesting conversation. You may want to consider who could help you most in your projects. Whether that's producers, directors, actors, writers, executives or representation, there will be people at tonight's event who have friends in these roles.

Tonight is also my birthday party. Some people are bringing cards or gifts, and some people may feel nervous what's appropriate to bring. For me, the best gift is that people wish me well. Nothing more is required. I'm happy that you're bringing you.

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home