ScreenPlayLab

ScreenPlayLab is more than 3,800 upbeat producers, actors, writers, directors, agents and executives helping each other in their careers at studios and networks.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Robin's Party/Mixer on Dec 17th

Come join us for our last best event of 2007, my birthday party! Don't miss it!

RSVP online at www.screenplaylab.com.

I'm grateful for all the friends and business associates I've met through ScreenPlayLab. Many of the good things that happened for me this year are related to ScreenPlayLab. I have more exciting things happening, stuff that I can't talk about here yet, but that I can share when I see you. I hope everyone can make it to my party, but understand if you can't with the holidays and so forth. I have everything, so gifts are optional.

Although it's my birthday, it's also a mixer, a chance to meet with friends and share industry success stories. Come get together with other upbeat, positive attitude writers, actors and filmmakers. Starts at 7pm or as soon as you can get there. Restaurant closes at 9pm. Pitfire Pizza, next to The Writers Store, 2018 Westwood Blvd. Westwood.

It's the cold and flu season. If you're one of the unlucky ones, please stay home and get better.

Thank you Writer-Producer Brian Herskowitz...

We had a great event on Sunday at Raleigh Studios with Artists/Media Co-op writer-producer Brian Herskowitz [IMDB]. Brian talked about his projects and shared his insights on the writers strike from his perspective of experiencing the strike in 1988. I also thank Raleigh Studios for their support.

Thank you writer Lucy Fazely...

Also this past Sunday Dec. 9th, ScreenPlayLab's reading was "Peggy in Stitches", an animated sitcom script by Lucy Fazely. Actors read two versions of the script. We had feedback from the actors and audience of what they liked and suggestions how to improve it. Thank you to everyone who participated!

What's ScreenPlayLab?

ScreenPlayLab is more than 2,200 filmmakers, actors and screenwriters creating upbeat mainstream films and television. More than three dozen actors and many writers have signed agent representation after being referred though other members. There are no membership dues and events are free. To join send an email to info@ScreenPlayLab.com with the subject 'Subscribe'.

Love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home