ScreenPlayLab

ScreenPlayLab is more than 3,800 upbeat producers, actors, writers, directors, agents and executives helping each other in their careers at studios and networks.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Chad Kultgen book signing March 20th

Hi. My friend Chad Kultgen gave a fascinating presentation at ScreenplayLab in August about his experiences as a new screenwriter selling network shows to VH-1 and FX and selling his first novel. His book is now out!

Chad Kultgen presents and will be signing his novel AVERAGE AMERICAN MALE. Published by Harper Perennial, Chad's book currently ranks #559 in Amazon top sellers. Hear Chad speak on March 20th at 7pm at Book Soup, 8818 Sunset Blvd., W. Hollywood. 310.659.3110. Free. Limited free parking in the small lot behind the store via Nellas St.

Josh Kilmer-Purcell of the New York Times says, "It’s so primal, so dangerous, it might be the most ingenious book I’ve ever read." A review at Amazon.com says, "Giving us unabashed insight into the mind of an everyday male's thoughts, the narrator focuses on sex as much as you do, I do, and we all do - but isn't afraid to lay it out for us all to witness. I identified with it, was moved by it, and was refreshed by its candor. I'm curious to read the (upcoming) Average American Female. Brilliant."

AVERAGE AMERICAN MALE
ISBN: 0061231673
Price: $13.95
Paperback: 256 pages

Harper Collins
http://www.booksoup.com/author-events.asp

Unfortunately, I'll miss this event because I'll be flying back from a meeting at DreamWorks Animation in Redwood City. If you make it to Book Soup please drop me a note to let me know what I missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home